Keep up with new threats
Regular security assessments are necessary for security readiness testing organizations. It includes checking your IT systems and business processes of vulnerability, as well as recommended steps to reduce the risk of future attacks, and strategies for the system to date are also useful.
Atech security assessment will be based on industry-standard benchmarks, in order to solve your vulnerability hole, enhances overall security, and improve compliance.
Benefits of security assessment:
Our IT Partners
Every firm is a target with a potential weak link
Services for enterprise security and adaptive protection. You can enhance mixing and edge data confidentiality, integrity, and availability through security services.
ATech specializes in the implementation of IT security-first policy, that active security layers to detect and resolve policy-centric. Our service including but not limited to Cyber security, Email Security, Client devices, Cloud Security, and secure access. We also provide 24/7/365 monitoring and first-class cybersecurity services to financial companies, enable safe operation in an uncertain and rapidly changing environment.
Benefits of security services:
Our IT Partners
Benefits of security solutions:
Our IT Partners
Why Cyber Security?
Benefits of Cyber Security
What is Cyber Security?
Cybersecurity can be described as help protect network equipment and data against unauthorized access or use of technology crime and ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of practice. Cybersecurity can also be referred to as IT security. The main purpose of the network is to protect the security of all organizational assets from external and internal threats and damage caused by natural disasters.
Successful Cybersecurity methods have multiple layers of protection. These protections intended to maintain security on the distribution of computers, networks, programs, or data. In an organization, people, processes, and technology must complement each other in order to effectively prevent network attacks.
Due to organizational assets by a number of different system components, an effective and efficient Cybersecurity situation requires concerted efforts in all of its information systems. Therefore, Cybersecurity consists of the following sub-domains:
Cyber Security FAQ
1. Malware is malicious software, any files or programs are available to harm computer users.
2. Social engineering is a kind of sensitive information that is usually protected by Gets attacks.
3. Ransomware is another attacker who locked malicious software computer system files of the victims and request payment to decrypt and unlock.
4. Phishing is a form of social engineering, which aims to steal information such as credit cards and other sensitive data.
5. Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack is more damage to the system flow target system attack.
6. Internal threats are security breaches or losses caused by humans.
7. Spear phishing is a phishing attack.
8. Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack is more damage to the system flow target system attack.
9. Middleman (the MitM) attacks eavesdropping attacks, interception, and relay messages between two parties communicate with each other.
10. Advanced persistent threat (APT) is a long-term targeted attack aimed at stealing data.
11.Other common attacks, including botnets, drive-by download attacks exploit kits, malicious, false information, fill credentials attacks, cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks, SQL injection attacks, disclose commercial e-mail (BEC) and zero-day attack.
1. Information security is a broader category that aims to protect all paper copies and information assets in digital form.
2. Cybersecurity is committed to protecting computer systems from unauthorized access or otherwise damaged or inaccessible.
1. Password management
2. Network Security
3. Employee awareness training
4. Application Security
5. Leadership commitment